Friday, April 13, 2012

Fun with an "etch-a-sketch"

After Kindergarten yesterday my Granddaughter Abby was wondering what she could do instead of watching "something on TV", so I handed her this little magnetic sketcher and asked her to draw me something.

First she drew a frame then divided it into 4 parts.  I asked her what she was going to draw, and she said, "things I don't like".   This is what she drew and it cracked me up.


From left to right, on the top:
A stinky apple core   A Skunk (smiling skunk!)

On the bottom:
A candle "because you can get burned"    
Poo! (amazing that she can spell that already!)

What a little character she is.

She also created a pattern at school today, drawing Butterflies and Rainbows.  See if you are as smart as Kindergartner!  Can you figure out the pattern?



Meanwhile, little Brother Hudson was very busy with his barnyard friends.

But not before he dipped his little Easter Bunny in the ketchup.


Or before Nanny washed his beautiful little face.
Same, Same, only different!
I love how he posed with his arms behind his head.

I had a wonderful visit with these lovely Grandchildren yesterday.  Only trouble is, I miss their smiles and funnies terribly today.

I wonder what you'd be drawing on an "etch-a-sketch" today if I handed you one.  Have fun thinking them up, in fact, draw them out right now and message me with your 4 picture ideas.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment