Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lucky Me!

I spent last night at our Daughter April's house.  I had a wonderful time visiting with April and the kiddies.  Lots of love and smiles from all of them and from her Beloved, Nick when he arrived home after his job took him away overnight.

When I arrived home as I was putting my purse down on the stairs I looked left into our living room and what to my woundrous eye did appear ...

T H I S ! ! ! !


My Beloved painted this picture of the beautiful roses he gave me for my 65th Birthday.  They are so beautiful, and now they will live on forever.  How lucky can a "girl" get?


The originals!

Thank You honey, I'll treasure it and you can be sure it won't be going in the "give-aways".

As I write this, I am hoping that you too had something lucky happen to you, be it a parking spot at the front door of a busy mall, or coming home to find the unexpected, as in my case a beautiful painting. 

Happy Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Dad! Lucky you Mom!!! That is a keeper for sure!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete