Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Through the Windshield

Today's activities literally centered around motoring.  Motoring to Richmond, to South Surrey, back to Langley to have my picture took for my new driver's license, to lunch, to the Mall and finally home again, home again, jiggedy jig.  In the pouring rain.

While I was waiting for My Beloved to run in to pick up our income tax papers I snapped my view.



Despite the heavy rain, everything just clicked today.  We arrived, we were helped, it was pretty incredible.  It also makes up for those days when all you seem to be doing is waiting and waiting and waiting some more.  The day would only have improved if the sun was shining, but then, I wouldn't have had these pictures to share.  Don't I sound like Pollyanna!

I hope your day clicked too.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment