Monday, April 16, 2012

Going Up

Some months ago, I showed you a picture of a Pepto-Bismal coloured truck dropping off sand. Since then they have been very busy on the site, and today for the first time we can see it taking shape. It has a monster sized footprint compared to the sweet little bungalow that stood there for so many years.

I love seeing through all of the north facing windows and so will the new owners too I'd imagine.

As a bit of a footnote, when they demolished the bungalow, in came a crew of tree removers, and I mean removers.  "Would you believe", to quote the phrase of Agent 99, Maxwell Smart, that they took away so many trees it filled a logging truck.  That's alotta wood!

I sure hope whatever "plans" you had today worked out just the way you'd hoped.

Happy Monday.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment