Friday, February 17, 2012

An Early Spring is in da house!

Our thermometer has risen to 10 degrees Celsius today and it feels like Spring could really be on its' way.  We are bracing ourselves for a big wind later on this afternoon and lots and lots of rain so it was a delightful to go out for our walk today. 

I've been keeping my eye on a garden.  Each and every Spring the snowdrops in this lady's yard put on quite a show. Today I took a picture.


 (Pictures never do justice I'm afraid.)


The buds opened just today.

 Then there's our snowdrops by the front door.

The crocuses broke out today too!

Even if this is a false sense of Spring's arrival, I'll take it and enjoy it when it's offered up.  The days are getting longer, the gophers are making their mounds, it's all good.  Wishing you a good day too! 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment