Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Seeing Red, Day 6

This sign always catches my eye when we either walk or drive past it on 88th.  It used to be called "Knit Cafe" where people were free to come in to knit, share tips and tricks, buy patterns and wool, and to chat and sip coffee.  Now it is simply a yarn shop.  In fact, I used this very place as an enticement to my dear Mother-in-law, an avid knitter who always has wool and knitting needles close at hand.  I'd always hoped by telling her about it that she would move out our way.  Sad to say, so far it hasn't been enough to get her to move out here but I won't give up on the idea though.


I love the red ball of wool and the knitting needle underlining the shop name.


I sure hope something or someone kept you in stitches today!

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment