Thursday, February 2, 2012

Seeing Red

In honour of Valentine's Day later in the month, up to and including Valentine's Day, photos of red objects that I happpened upon, mostly on our daily walks, but not limited to.

The inspiration for this theme came to me on a very wet and windy walk last Autumn.  Looking miserably down down to the ground, skulking along under my umbrella, I spotted the most perfect Red Maple Leaf on the black wet pathway.  It was stunning. For some reason that lowly but beautiful picture stayed with me. Since it is this month's inspiration, I hope, come Fall I'll "find" that visual again and this time I'll have my camera. 

A tangle of red skipping ropes were just laying by the pathway at a nearby elementary school.

I hope you can untangle yourself from the cares of the day, even if only for the briefest of moments.

Happy Thursday and Happy Groundhog Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment