Thursday, February 16, 2012

Seeing Red, Final Day

It is simply amazing how many red objects one finds when trodding along on walks or spies on a counter or in a cupboard. 

Even yesterday I saw something, which I've now forgotten, and thought, that'd be good, but no wait, it's over.   I can't seem to help myself.  So in an effort to put an end to it, here are some that just didn't make the cut!


Very blurry, sorry.  It turns out that  my lens was wide open and bleached everything away.  Didn't like finding this "rifle"? casing in the parking lot at the movie house!

This red pen shall not be writing any Valentine's

For my VFD S-I-L!


There was a lot of gravel in this front yard puncutated with red pots of every size.


Spied the objects above, and below in my closet.

A shiny wreath of pink and red and mauve hearts.

A very fancy tool My Beloved uses to tighten up, or lock up without overturning, something on his Bicycle.

This too is for S-I-L!


 Is the bucket half full or half empty?

 Our Granddaughter Abby's little red chairs!

 Is your disc outta wack?  A chiropractor's sign along 88th.

The remains of a Remembrance Day Poppy.

Here's hoping that the next sign of red in your life and mine, will be tulips, or an awesome shade of nailpolish, or ... ?

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment