Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happiness Is . . .

Despite rumours to the contrary, I really am a gal that enjoys the simple pleasures of life.

Example #1
Hanging clothes on my outdoor line.  For two reasons, #1, this is the first time this year and #2, these are the flannel sheets that won't be used until next November.  Buh-bye Mr. Winter and Hip Hip Hooray!

Example #2

My first Peony of the year! 

My dear Dad gave as many in our family who wanted them, at least 2 different plants from his garden.  This was about 2 years before he died.  So each time they blossom I have such fond and lovely memories, and mixed emotions too because I still miss him dreadfully.  Soon the pinks will burst forth which makes me doubly glad I got one of each.

I sure hope that your Happiness Is . . . quotient overflows this lovely weekend.

Happy Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment