Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Room With a View

I'm back!

It's been kind of nice these past few days, not to worry about blogging, but that doesn't mean I wasn't taking pictures!

Last Thursday evening I spent the night in the hotel because Convention started bright and early in the morning and that would have meant for me, possibly an hour's commute on HWY 1 westbound, and I wasn't going to do that on a Friday morning that's for sure.

Instead I drove into Coquitlam on Thursday afternoon in about 20 minutes flat, checked into my 9th floor room and just relaxed for a while before heading out to dinner and then the opening of Convention!


 Two cozy beds for one tired delegate!

Looking out of my 9th floor window onto North Road and Lougheed Highway just as the Sky Train was rolling on by.

No comments:

Post a Comment