Thursday, May 24, 2012

I hope this Works!

I'm using my daughter's laptop and I've downloaded--I think a few pictures!  I'm so confused and believe you me, it doesn't take much to confuse me.

I arrived yesterday after having lunch with Amy and Tyler and their little ones, my mother-in-law, and guest of honour, a Facebook  Friend from Germany, a delightful young man who was here learning English.  He has mastered it  and how.

Just as I was taking pictures, our Grandson put his finger on the lens!!!, hence, blurry pictures.  I know, I know, I'm always owning up to blurries, but this is the proof.  Proof that is, if, I can download it here.  If not, then I will show you said picture when I get home!

There's the little cuplrit finger!


The Group Shot!  There were more, but I couldn't rotate them!  Nor, can I  centre this text!

Here's a picture of the two little sweethearts taken this morning as we were heading out to school-Kindergarten and Daycare.   



I sure hope your day is going as well as mine!

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment