Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday's Sunshine

Sometime this morning, while we were in church, our glorious patch of sunny weather vanished. 

Disappointing?  Yes, but tragic, no. We had 6 rays of sunshine over for lunch and a visit, so I'm not complaining.


I love how Catie is looking Papa right in the eye as he explains that he can't read without his glasses on.  I love the book Catie chose, the German Dictionary.  She selected a page on the letter "D" and asked Papa to read them to her.


 Our Grandson Cameron initializing a new disc for the camera.  He was totally immersed.

I also love how sisters squish onto one chair as they play a game on Nanny's iPod.  I'm visualizing the young women they are at the doorstep of becoming.

 More squishing as Nanny emphasises something in the book.

And the little squirt joins Claire on the cozy chair!

Whether your afternoon be squished up all cozy like in a chair, if you be singing in the rain, or languishing in the sunshine, one thing I hope, is, that you are having a great day.

Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment