Friday, June 29, 2012

EKBY BJARNUM

Guess where we went today?  I'll give you a second.  The title of today's blog is a huge clue!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


If you guessed Ikea, then ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!

You can spend hours there, and believe me, the way they stream you through there, well you and I both know it, that's exactly what they want you to do. When I go with My Beloved, he's not that keen on doing that, so I had to solomly promise I would stick to my list.  I was good.  I even found shortcuts for us to walk through.  Now, had I gone with one or all of our daughters, we'd be dreaming, touching, sitting, visualizing, plotting, squeezing and everything else.  We'd have hours of good times as we travelled through the entire store. 


I loved this red wall of Poang chairs at the entrance to the Coquitlam store.  These reasonably priced chairs are super comfortable to sit and rock a sleepy little baby on. (not while they are mounted on the wall!) I know this much to be true as I've done just that more than a few times with many of our Grands.  Heck I nearly put myself to sleep on them.

Today's purchases, nothing to write home about, nonetheless, I am delighted with my finds. 

I must say, that though our visit wasn't terribly long, I too had a good time with My Beloved.  He even found me a lovely hanging lamp for my "office, come children's dining room"!

We put our purchases in our trunk, returned to the store and dined on the tasty meatballs with ligonberry sauce and mashed potatoes.  All in all a mighty fine way to pass the time with someone I know and love.

On the cusp of the Canada Day long-weekend, I hope your plans include someone you love to pass away the time with.

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment