Friday, June 1, 2012

Outside My Window

Car window that is.

In addition to lunch out, today's journey took us several places which meant that I willingly offered to sit in the car while My Beloved did his thing.  While that may, or may not, sound boring to some, I quite enjoy it.  I bring a book, my cell phone and my camera to while away the time.

Here's some of what I spied with my little eye.

On our second stop, it was pouring rain out, miserable weather, unless you're a duck.


 May this weather not be a precursor to Summer!

 Can you spot the poor, but ingenious Gent on his motorized cart with big golf umbrella?

 Or this poor chap walking along a super busy road getting splashed by the car's sprays?

I wonder just how "Joyful" clients will be when the bill is presented!

Second Stop~
Found a spot on the street, looking in the shipping bay for Army & Navy


 There's a man I know and Love!

 Enroute to stop number three
 Off for a haircut!

A new mural painted on the wall by McBurneys.  We were there when they took the old one down.  This one is more fun and more colourful.


The dreaded parking lot warden.  This guy had the nerve to mark our tires while I was sitting in it and on the phone with Cathy, or I'd'a taken his close-up!

Shorn like a sheep!

Now let's do for lunch!

Aha-gotcha!
Seeing double!  No doubt comparing how many tickets they issued in the last couple of hours!

These guys didn't rain on our parade today.  May the same be said for you!

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment