Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Morning Views

When I walked into our washroom, the lovely morning light was just coming in and highlighting my new fave find from Army and Navy.  As soon as I spotted these vases on the shelves, I just knew I had to have them.  I cleaned off my window ledge of the former decorations and replaced them with these.  A change is as good as rest they say, and I totally agree.



The other day when we had the grandkids over, they were running a race and told to run to the fence, but when they got to the fence they put their arms out and the whole panel fell through into our neighbour's yard.  We all laughed our fool heads off.  Papa has some work to do today because, after propping it back up, awaiting the real fix, the panel fell back and landed in our yard.  Oh Papa!!



These are two of my views today.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment