Monday, August 13, 2012

Recycling

Leaving our house today I couldn't help but notice the young lads across the street loading up the vehicle with bags and bags of cans for recyling.  As soon as I snapped this picture, a young man appeared from the side of the house with 2 more bags.  Well it has been a hot summer. 

Methinks the parentals are coming home from their vacay very soon! 



Meanwhile, over at our daughter Cathy's house, Claire showed me these really neat  recycled crayons that they'd made recently.  They got the idea from Pintrest.  

 

What a great way to use up those bits and pieces.  That got me thinking about when I'd leave my crayons out in the sun and they'd all melt together.  Only trouble was the paper was in the mix and they were one big useless blob, but not these lovely little discs!

So, how was your day?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment