Saturday, August 4, 2012

Strolling Through Saturday

My Beloved and I made an extra effort to get up early today so that we could walk without baking to death.  The good news is, we made it.  The extra good news for me at least, is that we have lenghtened our walks to 60 minutes with a goodly portion being uphill!  Hip Hip Hooray says I.

We walked on a portion of a pathway that I haven't been able to walk since probably January.  It was like visiting an old friend, in fact, we met our walking friend John as he was chugging uphill and  we stopped for a chat.

I used my iPod to capture the pictures below.  All were taken on the upper path that runs parallel to HWY 1. (Not that you can tell!)



 I loved our shadows
While I was taking this picture My Beloved swooped in for a kiss!

This is a reenactment of the kiss.  I love that the space between us, looks like a heart!

If one heart is great, then two is unbelievable.  Love the heart-shape on My Beloved's nose!  Coincidence?  I think not.

Some child had an icecream cone on his or her mind!  I hope Momma saw this and made one for the artist.

Wishing you a day of sunshine and shade!

Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment