Friday, August 24, 2012

Which Way You Goin' Billy?

These past weeks we've been "revisiting" some of our local, but farther away pathways. 

This one, is off the very busy 88th Street and HWY 1 in The Grove, cutting south.  It's kind of like being in Stanley Park.  You see all sorts of flora and fauna, as well as  Old growth trees, nursemaid trees, hangey-down moss, and the like.  It's really quite beautiful. (I know, I know, no townhouses in Stanley Park, but you get the idea.)  To the right of this pathway is the ravine, with a trickle of a stream visible in places along route.  It's a nice little getaway and on extremely sunny days, shady.


You go left, I'll go right.  Meet you on the other side!

 A friendly traffic director I met along the way!


You are a cute one Mr. A., meet you on the other side for sure!

Wherever your path leads you today, I hope it was good.

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment