Friday, November 23, 2012

Target Practice

My Beloved and I survived Black Friday at our local mall mainly by bypassing the busy toy stores and children's clothing stores.

We managed to find some very kind and helpful store clerks who are still, thankfully, in a joyful mood even though the beginning of the Christmas frenzy has only just begun.  We crossed some little people off our list which made both of us very happy shoppers.

As we were transversing the mall, we spotted the first official sign of Target moving in.  It seems funny to say first official sign, when really it was the long closing of our Canadian Zellers store that really precipitated Target takeover.

Recently we had been in two malls, and they both still have their Zellers, which really surprised me, because I had read that there will ultimately be several Targets coming to BC.  Perhaps ours is one of the first.

I have to say, I am a little excited about it.  A few years ago I purchased this awesome flannelet set for our queen, for only $19.95 at Target!  I know, I know, it's not PC to say I'm looking forward to the low prices, but I am.


It's official, Target Hearts Canada!

Happy Friday.












No comments:

Post a Comment