Monday, March 19, 2012

Abundance

The vegi market right opposite McDonalds often has great deals on fresh produce. I'm not sure how the price of these peppers stacks up against where you buy yours.

When we went there today this abundance of Red Bell Peppers caught my eye.  Biting into a fresh red pepper reminds me of biting into a slice of watermellon somehow.  I know that sounds weird, because as you've no doubt noticed from my previous posts, I am weird.  Nonetheless, when I bite into a fresh pepper I love the satisfying crunch followed by the taste. I know, I know, not at all like bitings into watermellon.  As my daughter Amy always says, "same, same, only different"!


Don't these look enticing?

On another note, today Spring arrives and I for one couldn't be more delighted.  Happy Spring!

I sure hope Monday will be good to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment