Friday, March 2, 2012

Gardener's Envy

I love scoping out the gardens at workplace sites.  They are usually so well planted, to the point that I'm envious that I didn't do this or that to our yard.  Often inspirational with new plantings, or the way they are planted.  As I said yesterday, My Beloved went for to have his eyes tested and ordered his new glasses and when we drove in I fell in love with how they manicured the garden bed ready for Spring and sunshine to fill it all in.



 My heather's blooming too! :-))


The next tree I plant in our yard will be a white birch, I just love them.  I think it goes back to a story from my childhood and I've been hooked on them ever since.  I'll plant it in my front yard if our Dogwood ever goes.


Love!

People are already out gardening in our neighbourhood, but I'm fair weather gardener, in fact, more like a guerrilla gardener, my Number One Son loves that title.  I get out there, pull a wack of weeds, do a little this, do a little that, and voila, done.  And that folks is why I am so envious of other's plantings!  One of these days . . .

Mary, Mary quite contrary how does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockle shells
And pretty maids all in a row.

Have a great Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment