Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Pictures that Made Me Smile

Must confess, I took neither of these pictures, but they were both smile worthy, and on a windy-rainy Monday, I thought you'd like a smile too!

\
This is our wee Annie, 6 months old tomorrow!
Just love how she's peeping her head up and smiling at her Momma.


I told you it was windy and rainy out our way.  This is our 6-Pack.  They cleaned up their cul-de-sac of garbage, all ready for pick up.  The fierce winds knocked over cans and whatnots, so they of civic mindedness, went out to clean up.  Some of them had decided to sit on them until the Muni guys came.  Wonder if they actually did!  You've got to love their enthusiasm, I know I do.

Wish I had pictures of the rest of our guys and gals, because I know you'd love seeing them too and they are every bit as beautiful!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment