Thursday, March 22, 2012

Help!

In addition to my daily Blog, counting calories, drinking coffee at McDonalds and doing the puzzle in the free newspaper, I've also taken up a new "venture"; visiting the Physiotherapist twice weekly. 

I started going there because of arthritis in my left knee, but I think the pain I was having was likely  because of shortened muscles causing my kneecap to be slightly out of line.  Walking no more than 20 minutes at a time has hampered the weight loss issue, but I was in such pain I almost didn't care.  Enter Oasis Sports Injury Centre, http://www.cbi.ca/web/physio-oasis-langley/map and a wonderful Physiotherapist, Jacob!


Thanks for being "picture" of the day Jacob, but mainly, thank you for your care!

Here are a few more pictures just because.

I don't use these while I'm there, but I liked how they looked all together on a cart.

I do use the black "?" piece of equipment though!

I'll take spines for $200 Alex!  Glad I'm not there for an aching back.

 So many things that can go so terribly wrong-scary!

9 minutes to go!

It looks like I'll be a regular here for a while yet, but I have to say I'm extremely pleased with the improvement already, and for that I am very thankful!

Be it big or small, I wonder who or what made you thankful today?

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment