Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's Five

Driving downtown to buy a birthday present for a very special little lady, our Granddaughter Abby, I got smart and took the camera out of my purse ready for THE picture.

Well, there was nothing terrifically spectacular about what we saw, but the ordinary in this extraordinary Autumn of ours was enough for me.
We get a lot of teams staying out in Walnut Grove, these young men (only some in this picture) were walking down 88th on this lovely warm and sunny day.

Highway 1 is under major construction, this view Westbound is an example.


Just over the overpass and more construction, it sure slows down the trip.

I loved the shadows, sun and trees around this signage.

I used to be a shop steward for the BCGEU.  They've recently built this new building close by. 
 

Shopping was a great success, I'm pretty sure Abby and her Momma are going to like the presents.

Hope you enjoyed the trip!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment