Sunday, October 14, 2012

Staying Indoors Sunday

Now back to our regularly scheduled weather - wet with a severe case of dampness and - wind!

We've had such great weather for the past several months, hot, dry, sunny right up to three days ago and boom - back to rain, lots and lots of it and today, wind.  Our phone line is gone again due to inclement weather.  Thankfully we still have the internet connection or I'd be severely ticked.

I guess it doesn't help that I have a very bad cold, which always makes me crabby.  Staying indoors is getting extremely boring but the snoozes on the couch with a ton of PVR'd programmes has been good.  It's a mixed bag.

To go with my dark mood, some pictures of the view from our back door and through the kitchen window.





Still and all, I feel very lucky to have a roof over our heads, a furnace to keep us warm and a big pot of turkey soup to slurp.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment