Saturday, October 6, 2012

We Are Thankful

On the eve of Thanksgiving Day Extravaganza we popped into the local veggy market for a Thanksgiving Dinner staple, Brussels Sprouts.  Not the huge atomic sized ones I spotted at Save-On Foods the other day, but nice perfectly sized ones.  Not too small, not too large but just right.  We bought two bags full.  The other staple in our family is Cranberry sauce, which I will be making later on today.

Tomorrow afternoon the whole family will descend on Cathy and Cliff and the kids so that we can celebrate together.  We will also celebrate 3 Birthdays: My Beloved's, Cathy's and our youngest daughter, Amy's.  We will also celebrate, a few days early, our Granddaughter Abby's 6th Birthday.  Also I'll put in a Happy Un-Birthday to our daughter April who shares not a birthday with anyone, not even me or our long departed kitty cat, Patchy.  We will be together, thankful and happily together. I Can't wait!



My Beloved and I are thankful for our family.  Thankful for friends.  Thankful for the food we eat.  Thankful for our Worshipping community.  Thankful for the roof over our heads.  Thankful for our health.
  Thankful.Period.Full.Stop.


 Happy Saturday!




No comments:

Post a Comment