Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rollin' Through the Hood

Motorcycles flying by with lights flashing one after the other usually means one of two things:

One:  Royalty is coming or the possibility of a holdup.

Or,

Two:  Cops for Cancer -- make way!

Fortunately it was Two:  Cops for Cancer was rolling through Walnut Grove this morning and as luck would have it, I had just finished mailing a letter on 88th when the first motorcycle went by.  I knew they were in the area and brought my camera just in case we saw them.  So glad I did.

Keep in mind please, that I was cheering them on whilst snapping away.  To be interpreted as:  not the best photographs, but it  was fun trying.





 Here they come!





 Waving and friendly!
Last, but not least. 
All the service vehicles. 

A beautiful day for a ride for such a great cause.  If you see them in your neighbourhood, please go out and cheer them on!

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment