Sunday, October 7, 2012

Me and Johnny Appleseed

On this day of Thanksgiving I share a few photos from last year.

 We hosted last year's dinner and asked our families to write on this Thank You card.

It probably won't surprise you that I still have it hanging up and look at it each time I'm in our laundry room where it was hung up last year.

Some Close Ups of just some the comments!










In anticipation of Thanksgiving our Granddaughter Carly made this wonderful welcome sign!


Some Close Ups!






Our family like so many is well and truly blessed.  Dear Father in Heaven, "we thank you for all that you have given us, your time, your love, our possessions signs of your gracious love."



Oh, the Lord is good to me
And so I thank the Lord
for giving me the things I need,
The Sun, the rain and the apple seed
The Lord is good to me.
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen AAAAAAAmen, AAAAMEN!



* * *

Wishing My Beloved a Very Happy Birthday
Wishing our First Born Daughter, Cathy, A Very Happy Birthday
Wishing our "Baby", Amy, a Very Happy Birthday
An early Bird Happy Birthday to our Granddaughter, Abby
And a Happy Un-Birthday to our sweet middle, April!

More on that tomorrow!


* * *
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment