Monday, July 2, 2012

Around the House

Since today is still officially the Canada Day weekend, and I am feeling particularly lazy, I draw your attention to the Canada Day flag pins on the old table in our spare room.  I didn't set it up, My Beloved did.  Each time I dust,I move everything, dust and replace it.  I love seeing if there is something new added or changed around.



All four of the pictures on the table were also set out by My Beloved.
 
The one on the left he took when we were in Saskatchewan last July.  While I was at Convention he was out touring the city.  He took this of a lone cyclist sitting on a bench overlooking the Sask. River.
 
The middle picture is of us, taken in Seltingen, Germany in 1971.  I love this picture of the two of us.  My Beloved's Opa took it when we visitied him.

The other 2 pictures are of My Beloved taken  in Whistler after he completed  the Vancouver-Whistler Gran Fondo.  His medal is also there.

I hope your day has been laid back and as easy going as mine was today.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment