Thursday, July 19, 2012

Touch and Go

While I'm not a pilot, I've heard My Beloved refer to the little planes landing and taking off right away at the Langley Airport, as practicing the Touch and Go manuever.

This morning as we were preparing breakfast, we had a bit of Touch and Go action right in our own back 40.

A "bluejay"; (not really one, but since we've moved here, this is what I've named these "crow-cousins"; who frequent the big tree behind us), came for a visit.


 I love when they come and visit to eat the grubs in the lawn.

 Taking flight!


I performed my very own "touch" and go on our walk.  I was amazed at how tall these daisys were growing.  I touched them and kept going, but not before My Beloved took this picture!

I do hope any Touch and Go you may have experienced today was not of the dire, serious consequences variety!


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment