Saturday, July 21, 2012

On Your Mark

Last September my truly Amazing husband rode his first GranFondo from downtown Vancouver to Whistler.  Bright and early tomorrow morning, he will be participating in his second Fondo.  He tells people that he's going to try and make the Seniors proud.  Well I'm here to shout it from the Bloggesphere that I couldn't be any prouder of him than if I'd be doing it myself!

We have had a terribly wet Spring and despite it, in the last four months he's put on 3,407 kilometers.  I don't think we've put that many km on our car!  So many of those rides were spent anticipating sun???, rain???.  Craziness.Dedication.My.Beloved.




See you at the finish line #1042, you are our amazing Diesel!  We hope your 160 km will be rain free. 

Be safe, I love you. xxxxoooo


Tomorrow morning, GET SET -- GO!

Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment