Thursday, July 5, 2012

Monkey Business

Yesterday we had 6 little monkeys over for a visit and  we ran out of bananas I tell you!

First order of business, lunch! 

The day turned Summer and we got to go outside.  Here is a sampling from our visit yesterday.

What I wouldn't give to be able to kick a ball like Caroline and not cramp up! Wow. (Cameron's took this picture)

Cameron made these out of my rock collection.  You know this never ever occured to me, but it feels so right(Cameron took this picture)
Coco wanted a picture of the gnomes, hadn't realized that Cameron was making the exact same face as the small gnome! 
 Caroline hanging in the apple tree.  (Cameron took this picture)

I took this one of Cameron, note my pink crocks, which fit him, yikes our boy is growing up so fast!

Crazy and wonderful times at the olde homestead yesterday.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment