Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fair Weather Friend

Today as I was standing at the window bemoaning, yet again, the nasty day, I spied this little fella coming in for a visit.  Most likely coming in to dig in my flower pots.  He must have noticed me just as I was zooming in because he flew up the fence faster than a tick before I could readjust the lens.


The shot I missed today was a beaut!   After my physio appointment, I pulled in to McDonalds to see if My Beloved was there and right beside me was a senior's community bus.  It wasn't until I returned to my car that I noticed they were all sitting in the bus eating icecream cones.  Dang, no camera.  Looks like the squirrel will have to suffice.

How about you?  What memory comes to mind for you today?

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment