Thursday, July 12, 2012

Under the Stars

Summer is here and for many it means a night sleeping out under the stars.  Camping in the back yard, or out at your favourite site, in all sizes and types of rigs.  Rigs with air and televisions and bump outs, there are 5th wheels with doggy showers outside, tent trailers, family tents and pup tents.  No matter your choice, as long as when you go you enjoy it.  That's what counts.

I remember our camping days, we'd drag along a tent trailer, a tent for the girls, a dining tent, and all of the paraphernalia that equalled a fun get a way in Osoyoos.  Good times, great memories.

The other day as we were walking home I spied a "tent trailer", the tiniest I'd ever seen.  In fact, I've never seen this type, before.  I just had to take a picture of it and share it with you.

That's it, all of it, cool aye?

I hope you are staying cool where ever you lay your head at night.

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment