Friday, September 21, 2012

Do You See What I See?

Returning home for a long walk yesterday, we happened upon a Surveyor's "Transome".  Well I don't know about you, but I've always wondered what it was like to look through one.  Since the Surveyors were down our street, we took a peek.

What we saw was us upsidedown!  I still can't say what they see when they are looking through, but I couldn't help but take a picture of the reflection.

Okay, I just realized it was My Beloved who took this shot, I cannot tell a lie!  Isn't it cool?  I love this picture.


It turns out our neighbour Bill, who runs a surveying company out of his home down the street, was surveying another neighbour's yard for boundary issues before the new fence goes up.  Well, that's the official story, and I do hope the only story because, that property is 3 lots wide and receives several offers a week to sell it.  We neighbours all agree that would be a fate worse than death for us, so Joan, please keep on keeping on!

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment