Monday, September 10, 2012

It's Starting Again

Gosh, it doesn't seem all that long ago that I did a blog relating to today's picture.  Time flies when you are out and about celebrating Spring and Summer and impending Fall.

On Saturday when I was out walking alone, like a mad dog or Englishman out in the noonday sun, I was very surprised to come across these!

Fallen

Today when we walked by the gloves, they had become separated by several feet.  I'm hoping that the owner will come back to the bus stop and retrieve them before they wander too far away from each other because, you can be sure they will be needed sooner  rather than later.

I wonder how many more glove/mitten sightings will occur before the end of this journey through 2012.  I'm going to keep track and report back to you!

Did you find something you were looking for today?  I sure hope so.

HAPPY MONDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment