Monday, January 2, 2012

An Encouraging Neighbour


We often walk up Walnut Grove Drive and have noticed this child's little blackboard sitting front and centre in a townhouse complex.  I love seeing what will be written on it for the day.  You can be sure you will be seeing more from this encouraging neighbour in the months to come!

A little postscript, this just happens to be across the street from Walnut Grove High School and I'd like to think that they were thinking of the school kids returning to school tomorrow when they wrote this one.

May 2012s wish come true for you too dear reader!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Motor! I'm following you now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Redfire, so glad you've found me! Hope I don't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, I knew you would, because you do the same thing inside!

    ReplyDelete