Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Family New Year

Today at my sister's home, we the family, celebrated the New Year.  It was impossible to pick just one picture, and likely even more impossible for you to believe that I didn't put them all in!

Here are some of the highlights of our day into evening!  Sadly, 2 of my nieces, along with our middle darlin' and family, were away, all suffering in one form or another with colds and/or flu.  You were missed!

Cathy and Cliff looking pretty dang awesome!

 Papa and one of his very adorable Grandchildren

The two adoring Great Grandmothers, GG and Oma.  Lucky Miss Annie!

We chatted ahead of time so that we could match!

Our handsome Great-Nephew lost a tooth while we were there!
In fact, I think he actually lost the tooth!

 Young at heart, beautiful to be with and observe!

My Sis, my Brother and my Sister-I-L

Our daughter Amy predicted that this was the photo that would appear in the blog, right on Bird!

Uncle Cliff has had a ton of experience with little ones and little Annie approved with a delightful smile!


Now, Now Girls. This is what happens when I leave them for just one second!

Our son-i-l Tyler and our nephew Bryan

 My niece's handsome husband with their youngest little man.

Big cousin Claire taking care of her little cousin "J"

Cousins comparing notes on their games

You are a beauty Miss Caroline!

 Grabbing a laugh after dinner

 Colby received lots of love and attention from his older cousins

Caregivers putting their feet up in-between rounds of Colby climbing stairs and table tops!

The adorable Miss Catie with her Great-Aunty!

These two obviously called each other regarding today's dress code!

Thanks for the lovely day sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment