Thursday, January 26, 2012

On Our Walk Today

Today was the first day My Beloved and I were able to take our 5 mile walking route over hill and dale.  It was beautiful! 

Just down the hill from us, this brand new house, which as been in the making for close to two years, was finally getting some long over-due attention.

"Working for the Man", meet Keith who kindly posed for me!


"Down on the corner", 96th and 208th to be precise, it just so happened that our neighbour Bernice, in crossing guard garb, was assisting the pedestrians while coincidentally the Muni was out doing who knows what to 96th.  I do know they were detouring them down and around our fair city.
 
I know one thing about that mini-parkette across the street, there is a Geocache hidden away and waiting for me to find it!  I'll have to watch out for Muggles though!  Now, what are those coordinates again?

If your day presented some detours, I hope you spotted something unexpected along the way!

Happy Thursday everyone!


* * * * *

I was having trouble with Blogger all day yesterday, but thanks to our daughter Amy, the clever little techie in our family, I got it fixed! Hence, Wordless Wednesday posted today.

No comments:

Post a Comment