Sunday, January 29, 2012

Our Eleven Sunbeams

I had to share one of my beautiful Christmas presents with you.  After a bit of a stall, we got it hung up in a place of honour in our house.  Our daughter April contacted a very talented mutual friend, Cynthia Merriman, graphic designer extraordinaire, and together they came up with this!  My sunbeams all eleven of them are listed there.  (sorry about the glare)

Note too the little red car in reference to my nickname "Motor" and the sweet little bluebird singing so joyously--that's most definitely me!  I just love this.  So thank you sweet April for such an unexpected but dear, dear gift.  I smile at it each time I walk by from my kitchen into the dining room and then into my office.  It most certainly captures my greatest joy and delight; my sunbeams, my heartworms; my Grandchildren!

To find out more about our friend Cynthia, she along with her friend and business partner Tamara, have an awesome on-line magazine, called Delish.  Here's the link, be sure to check it out:




5 comments:

  1. Hello Nanny! I've given you a few good things to blog about these days! So happy to see the sunshine print hung on a wall! It looks perfect. So happy that you can finally do this! :-) Eleven sunshine rays, what a lucky Grandma! Love, April xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have April! I love this very creative and thoughtful gift. How the heck did you come up with it honey? It couldn't be more perfect I tell you! xxxx I am a very lucky Grandma indeed! Love Mom slash Nanny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you love it, Momma A!! It was a hoot to work on for you :D MUAH!!xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you love it, Momma A! It was a hoot to work on for you — April had a GREAT idea!! MUAH! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ideas translated into action-you are the right one to go Cynthia. Thank you again and again. Just love it!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete