Friday, January 20, 2012

Snow Be Gone--Please

As I'm downloading this morning's pictures we in the Fraser Valley are under a frozen rain warning.  This occurs when the warm air wishes to return and yet it's bloody cold outside down here on the ground.  In fact, as I was taking two of these pictures, the temperature was finally at Zero and the rain was hitting my face.

Ever the blythe spirit though, My Beloved was out shovelling the driveway and the pathway that runs from our street over to the next.  I dashed outside and took these two photos (that's my excuse for the bluriness!)

But first, the view from my kitchen window this Wintery morning

My Hero!


Can you see him giving the snow the old heave-ho? 

"Dooo, do, do, doodo, out my "front" door!"
with apologies to,Credence Clear Water Revival

We are still in the early stages of Winter, and as lovely as it has been, I look forward to the green that lies beneath.

Be safe everyone, treachery lies afoot around here.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment